Gopaljee Dairy Foods Pvt Ltd(GDFPL) is providing ready built and fully equipped milk shops / booths / retail outlets to the Ex-Servicemen (JCOs/ORs equivalent) in India with starting point at Delhi / NCR. A security deposit (refundable on termination) of Rs. 1,00,000/- is required be made to Gopaljee Dairy Foods Pvt Ltd on selection while a working capital of Rs 1,00,000/- for product inventory/stocks/working capital will be required. The selected concessionaire undergoes a free training with Gopaljee Dairy. Gopaljee Dairy Foods Pvt Ltd (GDFPL) will provide Minimum Guarantee Income (MG) of Rs. 14000/- p.m. (Rupees Fourteen thousand only) to the ESM.
The eligibility criteria for allotment of Gopaljee Dairy Milk Shops/Booths/Retail Outlets are as follows:-
- Rank JCOs / ORs (Equivalent in Navy & IAF)
- Age Below 50 years
- Educational Qualification Civ – 10th Pass, Def – Army Cert-I
- Medical Category AYE / BEE / CEE
- Service Not less than 10 years except Battle Causality
- Character Exemplary / Very Good
- Financial Status Capable to provide security deposit of Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs. 1,00,000/- for product inventory/Stock/Working Capital.
- Personal Habits Should be Non-drinker, non-smoker and Non- Gutka and tobacco Chewer.
Eligible ESM registered in Mother Dairy and are still to be interviewed can opt for this Scheme after deregistering from Mother Dairy Scheme. ESM are required to submit application form in duplicate duly affixing photograph along with the under mentioned supporting documents.
- Photocopy of Discharge Book.
- Photocopy of Pension Payment Order (PPO).
- Photocopy of ESM/Widow Identity Card.